It is built in 1906-07 in the style of German neo-classicism with elements of Secession.
Along the façade six columns with beautiful capital support a large triangular pediment, decorated with mythological figures.
The twin towers on either side of the building depict the goddess Nike. The interior was restored several times but preserving the original appearance.
The main hall has two balconies and 850 seats. There are also two chamber stages – one with 150 seats and the other with 100. Read more