The Granitsa Monastery of St. Luke or Granishki Manastir lies at the foot of Osogovo Mountain, near the village of Granitsa, 8 km east of the town of Kyustendil.
The Monastery of St. Luke is established in the 10 century and according to a legend, here studied the famous Bulgarian St. Ivan Rilski.
In the 15th century the abbot of the monastery was Jacob, the father of the restorers of the Rila Monastery – Yoasaf, David and Theophanes, who were born in Granitsa.
There is a fountain built-in the yard, dedicated to the three monks. The monastery is restored in 1948 and represents a complex of a basilica and a church on the west façade with a bell tower, and residential buildings. The Granitsa Monastery of St. Luke (Granitsa Monastery) does not offer accommodation.